CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 27 June 2010

Thoughts...


Lord anoint my tongue, anoint my lips
So that everytime I sit, I wonder and I think
Let it be your words that I speak

‘cos my mind is a mess
But for your goodness
I know you can fix me next

Give me the words to say
To the people that come my way
As I go about today.


............................................................................................
This is a little prayer in the form of poetry. there are times when i really want to encourage someone but i don't have the right words. There are times when i feel that there's so much going on with me that i cannot even bring myself to talk to someone else about their own problems. This was just going through my head and i was thinking if God can just anoint my words so that rather than me struggling to find my own words, i'll speak His own words and they'll be perfect.....just the right therapy for someone's broken heart or worried mind e.t.c


© The poets voice~~~ June 2010, All rights reserved.

3 voices have spoken:

Jennifer A. said...

Wow. Amen.

Straight from the heart said...

I'll speak his words and they'll be perfect. Simple prayer, but powerful.

Amen too!

The poets voice ~~~ said...

Amen and Amen!