CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 24 July 2009

Bored

Bored.Sitting here waiting for time to pass
The steady , loud voice of my teacher
Fades away into the distance.
I see lips move but sound eludes me.
To my left and right are chittering bugs
All dressed in uniform.
Tired. Sleepy. I just want my bed.
Well actually, I’m tired of sleeping.
I want to do something fun.
Maths lessons,Biology, chemistry…dreadful!

The sports day is just beginning
It’s fun watching
People run.
The adrenaline pumping,
The roaring of hands as
The sprinter
Crosses the finish line.
The smile of victory
Sitting comfortably on his face
And the medal embracing his neck.

As the events come to an end
Equipments are cleared up and
Once more I find myself bored;
Waiting for time to pass
Until I go home.




© The poets voice~~~ July 2009, All rights reserved.
.................................................................................................

This poem explains boredom from the point of view of a student in secondary school. Boredom exists in the workplace and sometimes even at home! It's summer so everyone get out and have some fun, don't be bored...God Bless.x

2 voices have spoken:

Anonymous said...

Maybe boredom is our default state?

Do you still think Maths, Biology and Chemistry are dreadful by the way?

The poets voice ~~~ said...

@ akaBagucci - It kinda makes sense if boredom was our natural state...hmmm..and as for maths, chem and bio, i love them now!lol