CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 20 July 2010

A moment

Peaceful.
Watching the clouds go by;
tiny water droplets amassing far in the west,
in the serene blue sky.
Birds chirping happily in their nest;
an infusion of pleasant melodies.
Trees waving cheerfully
in the cool afternoon breeze
Mind adrift,
floating in the distance.
Lost in time.
Daffodils smiling in the sunshine,
Feels like a Deity
healing my heart,
soothing my soul,
speaking to me.
In that moment,
I sense God.

....................................................................................................
Ever Just sat outside one nice summer day and observed your surrounding? I look at nature and it just Shows God's creativity and ingenuity! God is just amazing and this just captures that for me,hope you are blessed! :-)

© The poets voice~~~ July 2010, All rights reserved.

4 voices have spoken:

olusimeon said...

can't express what nature + serenity does to me..
nice one

Straight from the heart said...

It truely does, and echos the psalmist 40:1, be still and know that I am God, in stillness we find him in the gentle winds and cool of the day.

Nice poem

The poets voice ~~~ said...

@ OluSimeon - I know the feeling. hope you are well?

@ Debbie - Yes,I love that particular psalm. It's really when we're still, in the cool of the day that we find HIM. Bless you.

Sam Oracle said...

Very natural

Think i'm gonna be a regular here